Sunday, April 17, 2011

Moving on...over...to the left and maybe a smidge up

So this week I've been having an enormous amount of epiphanies.  I think that these are pretty important to have every so often to keep you on your toes and grounded.

One of my epiphanies this week is how out of touch I seem to be lately...I have found that I am so scared to show everything about me for fear of seeming weak, that I am forgetting to show the important things too.  Like gratitude and happiness.

So no more, I need to quit beating myself up for being myself.  I can't change who I am, the mistakes I've made or will make as it just makes me part of me.

It saddens me that there was a time when I knew all of this but after being sucked into a black hole of ingratitude and ignorance I'm having to relearn this part of me and mine.  I will get better, but baby steps for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment